A stable and fast large-format dental 3D printer for rapid production.
- Super large format can print 14-16 half-mouth impressions at one time when printing in full size.
- Super fast printing, with iF3160 in 27 minutes to complete a version of the 16mm height of the dental mold printing
- The accuracy of the printed model is ±35 microns, meeting the accuracy requirements of both implants and orthodontics.
- The unique printing platform makes it very easy to remove the dental mold, eliminating the distortion of the model caused by improper picking.
- Built-in warming system allows customers to operate the machine normally even in low temperatures, greatly ensuring the success rate of printing.
High Precision ±35μm
The accuracy of the printed model is ±35 microns,which meets the accuracy requirements of implantation and orthodontics.
Large Format Production
Super large format (printing size 218*128*150mm)can print 14-16 half-mouth molds at one time when printing full-page.
Ultra-fast printing, with #IF3160, it can complete a version of 16mm high dental mold printing in 27 minutes, and the single-layer exposure time is 1.6 seconds/layer.
The unique printing platform makes the dental model very easy to remove, eliminating model deformation caused by improper removal.
Dent Giant Dental Printer Application
How to use dent giant printer to produce dental molds >>
Here are the steps for using 3D printing in dental implant models:
1.Design the model using CAD software or scan an existing model.
2.Slice the model into layers using slicing software.
3.Select a suitable material for 3D printing.
4.Prepare the printer and load the material.Print the model by depositing layers of material.
5.Remove any support structures if necessary.Post-process the printed model, such as curing or polishing.
6.Use the model for surgical planning and patient education.
7.Create a surgical guide if needed.
8.Follow professional guidelines and consult with dental professionals for proper utilization.
Note: The specific steps can vary depending on the equipment and materials used. It is important to follow professional protocols and seek guidance from dental experts.
|Dent Giant 3D Printer||Parameters|
|Operation mode||5 inch OLED smart screen|
|Native Pixel Size XY||29um|
|Dynamic Layer Thickness||0.025-0.1mm|
|Screen||8k Mono LCD|
|Transmission mode||USB transmission,WIFI,wired network|
|The data format||STL,OBJ,SLC|
|Equipment Weight||47 KG|
|Packing Size||32kg(without integrated locker) / 51kg(with integrated locker)|
Dent Giant Print Samples
Enable 3D Digital Production