Dental Occlusal Splint Resin(#3162)
- High strength, no worry about fracture
- Good biocompatibility to human oral environment
- Highly transparent color; does not fade to yellow
- Low viscosity; Easy to 3D print finished occlusal splints
Features of dental occlusal splint resin(3162)
It is an excellent resin material for 3D printing full-coverage occlusal splints which can protect the teeth and restorations from any undue excessive occlusal/bite forces.
Safe for oral environment use
IFUN's 3162 resin has passed biocompatibility testing. The dental occlusal splint 3D printed with it is safe and perfectly suited for long-term use in the human oral environment.
High strength, no worry about fracture
IFUN’s 3162 resin has excellent mechanical properties and the occlusal splints 3D printed with it are very durable and can withstand the impact of upper and lower teeth without breaking. Patients will not increase the frequency of replacement due to quality issues.
Consistently high-purity transparency
The dental occlusal splint, after being 3D printed and polished, is very clear. It does not fade to yellow over time.
Easy to 3D print finished occlusal splints without failure
IFUN’s 3162 resin has a low viscosity, which makes the 3D printed occlusal splint with high molding accuracy and a complete fit to the patient's teeth. Saving you and your patients time while providing excellent service.
Specifications of dental occlusal splint resin(3162)
Content Data value Testing method color Clear Viscosity 330-350 cps(25℃) ASTM D1084-1997 Density 1.15g/cm³ ASM D1875 Shrinkage 0.5-1% Capillary method Hardness 75D ASTM D2240-05(2010) Bending strength 60 MPa ASTM D1781 Flexural modulus 1500MPa ASTM D747 Water absorption <40mg/mm³ ISO 20795-2 Soluble <8mg/mm³ ISO 20795-2 Biocompatibility TEST PASS ISO10993-1/ISO10993-10 Cytotoxicity assay TEST PASS ISO10993-5 Transparency Transmittance>80%
You can download the parameter here.
1. Remove the parts
2. Use a pneumatic gun to blow the surface’s resin off (or put it in a machine to quickly spin and dry)
3. Put into the curing box to cure for 20s
4. After curing, take it out and clean the surface with clean alcohol (with a concentration of more than 95%), or put it into the ultrasonic machine to clean 30s~60s
5. Remove the supports
6. The supporting surface is ground flat with a carbide or grinding wheel rotating device and mobile phone, and then polished with a traditional polishing tool (felt wheel), Cleaning and disinfection,use the soft toothbrush, neutral soap, and room temperature water to clean the surface, and then disinfect it with ozone.
Request a quote?
We’re here to help you find the best, most cost‑effective solution for you.