Safe to allergic patients
It has high biocompatibility with oral tissue. Ensure a healthy oral environment and a high degree of comfort.
Excellent mechanical properties
The denture base printed with our 3166 resin are durable and resist fracture.
Satisfy aesthetic demands
Pink color, natural looking; Maintains color stability during 3D printing.
Temporary denture production
High precision and low shrinkage, can be assembled accurately, used with #3164 temporary crown resin.
Specifications of Denture Base Resin(3166)
project Content Data value Testing methodPhysical and
color Pink Viscosity 450-750cps(25℃) ASTM D1084-1997 Density 1.05-1.15 ASM D1875-69(1980)Physical and
Curing depth 500~700μm Shrinkage ＜1% Hardness 70~80D ASTM D2240-05(2010) bending strength ＞3kg Test strip 4mm
– After the printing is completed, wash the part as attached to the building plate with alcohol (>%95) for 3 minutes.
– Make sure that alcohol covers the part entirely when washing.
– Since the Denture resin is biocompatible never wash it with the alcohol used for other resins before.
– Use a brush to remove uncured resin if needed.
– Do not over-wash, it may cause deterioration in dimensions of the part.
– Use air-compressor to dry the washed part.
– Make sure that the part is dry and uncured resin is cleaned up completely.
– If still uncured resin left on the part, wash it with fresh alcohol and dry again.
3- Part Removal
– Remove the printed part from the building plate using a scraping tool.
– Be very careful not to damage the model.
4- Post Curing
– UV post-curing for 5 minutes
– After the post curing, supports should be removed from the model cautiously and then desired sandblasting and polishing can be done
Denture Base Resin Print Samples
Enable 3D Digital Production