Jewelry 12k Printer
Gold Giant 12K
Innovative technology that enables jewelry wonders, the Gold Giant 12k makes complex wax models for direct casting, prototyping and rubber molds.
- Printed wax models are lighter in weight
- German precision light source system to ensure the consistency of production
- Easily produce finished jewelry that is basically consistent with the CAD design model
- Ultra-fine surface with an accuracy of up to 19 microns
- Print with minimal support
Same model, same resin, different machine,The wax model printed by Gold Giant 12k will be lighter, Means you need to consume less metal .
Customized German precision light source, which can accurately print the details of precision jewelry, very suitable for jewelry inlaid with gemstones
High degree of reduction
Can easily produce finished jewelry that is basically consistent with the CAD design model, with a reduction rate of up to 98.7%
Low peeling force technology, matching jewelry resin with high wax content, can print successfully with a small amount of support or even no support
Digitally Produce Jewelry
How to Digitally Produce Jewelry Through 3D Printing Technology >>
The application process of 3D printing for investment casting jewelry models involves the following steps:
- Designing the Model:Create a 3D digital model of the jewelry design using CAD software.
- 3D Printing the Wax Model:Set up the 3D printer and calibrate the settings.Use specialized wax material to print the jewelry model layer by layer.Cure each layer before adding the next.
- Removing Support Material:Carefully remove any excess support material from the printed wax model.
- Preparing for Casting:Attach the wax model to a wax tree or sprue.Create a mold around the wax tree, leaving channels for molten metal.
- Casting:Place the wax mold in a high-temperature furnace or kiln to melt the wax.Pour molten metal into the cavity created by the melted wax.
- Removing the Casting:Break away the mold to reveal the final jewelry piece.Refine, polish, and finish the metal casting as desired.
|Gold Giant 12k 3D Printer||Parameters|
|Operation mode||5 inch OLED smart screen|
|Native Pixel Size XY||19um|
|Dynamic Layer Thickness||0.025-0.1mm|
|Screen||12k Mono LCD|
|Transmission mode||USB transmission,WIFI,wired network|
|The data format||STL,OBJ,SLC|
|Equipment Weight||37.5 KG|
Gold Giant 12K Print Samples
Enable 3D Digital Production