Temporary Crown Resin(#3164)
- Biocompatible resin
- High strength, low water absorption, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance
- 3D printed temporary crowns closely resemble real teeth and are aesthetically pleasing
- Applications: temporary crowns, bridge restorations, inlays and veneers
Features of Temporary Crown Resin(3164)
It is an excellent resin material for 3D printing temporary crowns, bridge restorations, inlays, high inlays and veneers.
Resin that match the color of the teeth
According to feedback from dental clinics and laboratories, the color of crowns 3D printed with 3164 resin is true to the aesthetics of the teeth; the glossy finish is good.
Fast curing, printing in 2 hours
The high quality resin material, combined with digital printing technology, makes the process of collaboration between dentist and patient more economical and faster.
Oral safety certified
3164 temporary crown resin passed the ISO 10993 biocompatibility test for cytotoxicity. Additional tests will continue to be conducted to ensure the safety of our products.
The raw materials are sourced from the United States and Japan; they have excellent mechanical properties: good elasticity, strong resistance to deformation, and strong resistance to oral corrosion, so patients can wear them with confidence.
Specifications of Temporary Crown Resin(3164)
Content Data value Testing method Viscosity 350-420cps(25℃) ASTM D1084-1997 Density 1.25 ASM D1875-69(1980) Shrinkage ＜0.5% Capillary method Hardness 78D ASTM D2240-05(2010) Water absorption 0.50% ASTM D570 Bending strength 55MPa ASTM D1781 Flexural modulus 1600MPa ASTM D747 Biocompatibility TEST PASS ISO10993-1/ISO10993-10
You can download the parameter here.
- Alcohol cleaning, post-curing for 3 minutes, de-supporting, grinding and polishing
- Sterilization: soak in alcohol for 10 minutes, bond the temporary crown to the patient’s tooth by temporary bonding agent to protect the patient’s tooth before the final restoration is done
- Bonding agent: composite resin, cementum bonding agent (depending on the doctor’s use habits)
- Use period: one week
Request a quote?
We’re here to help you find the best, most cost‑effective solution for you.