White Wax Casting Resin (800D)
The iF800D is a breakthrough material for rapid printing of castable models, with a high wax content for easy post processing and lighter finished products.
- Can easily print on LCD machine.
- High wax content, can burn completely without ash.
- Combined with resin powder, the casting effect can reach the shipping level.
- Lighter weight, the same model, printed with white wax will be 45% lighter than ordinary resin.
- Suitable jewelry types: diamond rings, fine coins, Buddha pendants, thick-walled pieces, etc.
- Suitable metal: gold, silver.
Specifications of White Wax Casting Resin (18WD)
Content Data value Testing method color Yellow Viscosity 260 cps(25℃) ASTM D1084-1997 Density 1.2~1.3g/cm³ ASM D1875-69(1980) Shrinkage ≤0.8% Capillary method Hardness 75A~35D ASTM D2240 05(2010)
Know how to cast, please download the parameter here.
choose high-strength gypsum powder can achieve better casting effect
1.Prestige OPTIMA : https://www.certus-int.com/optima
2.Gilcast HS SOFT : https://www.srldental.com
3.GRS : https://www.goodwin.co.uk/4.TT resin powder（TECAST RESINCAST）
Precautions for use:
White wax is easy to solidify at low temperature.If the ambient temperature is low, first heat the resin to above 25 degrees and stir evenly. The temperature of the printing chamber is above 25 degrees Celsius during printing.
Request a quote?
We’re here to help you find the best, most cost‑effective solution for you.