Dental mould resin(#3160)
- Natural color and matte finish for easy viewing
- High precision, high hardness, can be inserted and extracted multiple times, suitable for dental implant molds
- High temperature resistance, no deformation of pressed braces, suitable for orthodontic dental molds
- Low creep, long-term storage does not change
- Eco-friendly material, low odor, low irritation
Features of Dental mould resin(3160)
It is an excellent resin material for 3D printing dental moulds.
The 3160 resin printed tooth mold has a clear edge, which fully meets the requirements of dental restoration accuracy.
Suitable for orthodontic dental models
3160 resin has high strength and high temperature resistance; it is easy to remove after lamination and will not stick to the model, so it can be well used for orthodontic lamination.
Suitable for dental implants
3160 resin has high molding precision. With the LCD printer, the molding accuracy is controlled at about 35μm, which is higher than the industry standard. 90% of the surface accuracy should be controlled within 100μm, and the accuracy of the edges and occlusion points of the model is within 50μm.
With LCD 3D printer, it takes only 40 minutes to print 8 models, about 5 minutes per piece. 1KG of resin material material can print 100 pieces of dental molds.
Specifications of Dental mould resin(3160)
Content Data value Testing method Viscosity 380-400cps(25℃) ASTM D1084-1997 Density 1.2 ASM D1875-69(1980) Shrinkage ＜0.5% Capillary method Hardness >82D ASTM D2240-05(2010) Deformation temperature 120℃ ASTM D1929-1996 Bending strength >60 MPa ASTM D1781
You can download the parameter here.
Request a quote?
We’re here to help you find the best, most cost‑effective solution for you.