Dental Casting Resin(#3163)
Get a Quote
- A highly accurate material for casting and pressing crowns, bridges, and RPDs
- Easy to cast, smooth surface
- High precision for accurate assembly
- Low irritating odor
- Wavelength: 405nm
Features of Dental Casting Resin(3163)
It is an excellent resin material for 3D printing dental models.
Specifically for dental casting
A high precision material for casting the coping and substructure, casting the full contour crown, casting the removable partial denture frame(RPDs) and dental inlay casting.
High precision, smooth surface, this resin can perfectly restore the design details of the digital models,the tolearance is ±50μm.
Excellent casting effect
After printing and curing, it‘s high deformation resistant, easy casting, no residue after casting, and good surface effect.
Specifications of Dental Casting Resin(3163)
Content Data value Testing method Viscosity 250-280cps(25℃) ASTM D1084-1997 Density 1.09 ASM D1875-69(1980) Shrinkage ＜0.5% Capillary method Hardness 63D ASTM D2240-05(2010) Tensile strength 25-30Mpa ASTM D5041 Modulus of elasticity 650MPa Bresking strength 20Mpa Elongation 8~10%
You can download the parameter here.
1. Clean the model with clean 95% alcohol for 1-2 minutes (can not be reused, it must be clean alcohol).
2. Use ultrasonic cleaning for 1 minute.
3. Dry the model with a fan or oven to make sure the model is dry.
4. Just put the model in the curing box for 3 minutes.
Request a quote?
We’re here to help you find the best, most cost‑effective solution for you.